When it comes to betting on boxing, there are many options and strategies that you can use when it comes to placing your bets. Let’s take a look at some of your options.
When it comes to betting online, the process is pretty straightforward. There are a lot of online platforms available to use, do your research before signing up for one – you need a reliable source that will suit your betting preferences. Once you’ve chosen your site, follow the sign-up process, and make your first deposit. Once again, use your discretion. Only share your banking details with trusted sources, if you feel skeptical, rather use a different site.
Now that you’ve got a profile and funds, you’ll be able to place your first bet.
Betting On Boxing Odds
- Moneyline bets: Here you will bet on the winner of the fight. This is illustrated as a favorite (-500) and the underdog (+200). This means that you’ll win $300 if you bet $100 on the underdog if he/she wins.
- Prop bets: This looks at certain events that may take place in the fight and not the winning fighter. You can bet on the outcome and winning method, for example, a win by knock out or decision.
- Proposition bets: This will look at certain match events. For example, knockouts, making it through all the rounds, making it to decision, and point deductions.
- Individual props: This is a specific bet, for example, Fighter A will win by knockout or Fighter B will be disqualified.
- The number of rounds: You can bet on how many rounds the fighters will make it through. You will be given an option of it going over a certain number or under a certain number. If your guess falls in the correct category, you will win.
- Point betting: Boxers are judged using a 10-point scale. If a fighter I knocked down, they lose a point and intentional fouls are also grounds for points to be subtracted. You’ll be betting on what the final point score will be.
- Parlay: This form of betting combines multiple bets – they don’t even need to be the same sport; they simply need to take place on the same day. Your odds to win will be determined by the various bets that you make.
A Simple Process
When it comes to betting on https://onlinebettingnz.co.nz/boxing/, there are a lot of options and outcomes that you can choose from. As with most forms of betting, do your research beforehand to make an informed decision. This will assist you in choosing the best betting option and ensure that you’ve got the winning fighter and statistics on your side. Match build-ups and weigh-ins are also a great wealth of information and can give you some insight as to what you can expect in the upcoming match. Of course, nothing is set in stone so be mindful of this when placing your bets – never bet more than you can afford.